TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE SELF
We all want to lead a fulfilling future. That’s why planning is important.
Age Brilliantly is a community platform to help you
make better decisions and plan for your next stages of life.
1. Aging is a natural development process that starts at birth; throughout your life journey focus on growth.
2. Be true to yourself and live your values; don’t be limited by the birthdate and ageist norms that began generations ago.
3. Define what fulfillment means for you now and for your future-self; monitor and update your views regularly and use changing definitions as a learning experience.
4. Invest in your 6 Life Essentials; make wise choices based on your values and make inevitable tradeoffs both now and between the present and your future desires.
5. Live intentionally by connecting with your future-self and being proactive; when possible, engage in activities that compound to generate exponential results for the future.
6. Change is a constant throughout your life and world history; be vigilant for the need to respond; then thoughtfully transitioning to new opportunities and savor your next phase of life.
7. Be a life-long learner who makes informed decisions; share your insight and serve as a role model to inspire and support others who also want to maximize their 100+ year lives.
I recently returned from a Women’s-Only Road Scholar program to Québec City — an exclusive experience organized by the “Women of Road Scholar” group. As a proud graduate
Dwayne Dobschuetz is a nurse who has dedicated his life to helping others and making a positive impact on the world. Not much is known
Angela Laws is an ecologist who has dedicated her career to studying and preserving the natural world. She is known for her groundbreaking research on
In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, the value of experienced workers cannot be overstated. As organizations navigate the challenges of an increasingly diverse workforce, it
In a world where life expectancy continues to rise, the traditional concept of retirement is evolving. People who once anticipated retiring around 65 realize that
Estate planning is a critical aspect of life that often goes unnoticed until it becomes a pressing concern. Turning to free or inexpensive online forms