Deciding what you want to do with your life is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. This is where career aptitude tests come in handy. Learning about your objectives, skills, and personality traits is essential in determining your career path and career aptitude tests can help with that. They are without a doubt the best method available for narrowing your options for employment. Below are some of the top free career aptitude tests for you!
1. 123Test.com: In just 10 minutes, 123Test.com’s free career aptitude test will give you an answer to the question, “What occupation perfectly suits your personality?” If you take this test, you will learn your personality according to the Holland Codes.
Moreover, they provide a comprehensive list of career options suitable for your Holland code. The test consists of 15 illustrated questions; if you appreciate a specific activity, check the box, and if not, click the red X. Based on your answer, you can find out more about your personality and the career that suits you best!
2. Truity: It will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete the 94 questions in the career personality profiler from Truity. They also offer a more in-depth and comprehensive report for the low price of $19. The career test is based on Big Five theories and the Holland Codes system to give scientifically accurate results.
Your findings will reveal your levels of openness to new experiences, self-discipline, degree of extraversion, and stress tolerance, rather than an assumption about yourself. This knowledge will help you determine the ideal working conditions for you and your colleagues.
3. CareerFitter: There are 60 questions on the Career Fitter career and personality test, which should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete. The free test version provides a broad overview of your possible profession.
Specifically, after finishing the career exam, you’ll find out how much you may get from a line of work that suits your interests and skill sets and all the careers you should keep in mind. It also tells you about how you lead and manage and even analyzes your “work personality” with your strengths and weaknesses.
However, the premium report is ten pages long, costs $29.95, and goes into great detail on your most suitable professional options, your human behavior diagram, the ten best aspects of your personality, and much more!
4. Career Explorer: The Career Test on Career Explorer is a 30-minute questionnaire to provide a thorough report on your personality and career options. The exam uses cutting-edge machine learning technology to compare your profile to a database of available occupations, including your objectives, work experience, personality traits, and history.
This career test differs from others since it provides results instantly. Career Explorer instantly refreshes all career suggestions whenever you add new relevant data. The free edition of this study gives you access to your best job matches, insights, and a preview of the full report.
5. MyPlan.com: My Plan offers a free, no-hassle career-worthiness test that you can finish in about 10 minutes. You will get twenty cards, each with a different phrase that completes the thought, “In my dream work, it is crucial that…”. Your mission here is to assign a relative importance rating to each of the following statements.
The test uses six fundamental work value groups to define and rate your findings. The main purpose of this test is to help you figure out what drives and needs you have at work.
Career assessments give clear and detailed results. Based on these results, a person can find out what jobs are best for them based on their skills. You can also learn about your ideal work environment, how to communicate with others, and your strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, it reveals what you are most passionate about, which helps you build a great career.
After reading this guide, I hope you’ll better understand what career path to take. Have anything you want to share? Let us know in the comments. To ask more career related questions, find us in our forums or register here to stay connected!