Foster Grandparents is a remarkable program that brings together older adults and children in need, creating a bond that transcends generations. Through their love, guidance,
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE SELF
We all want to lead a fulfilling future. That’s why planning is important.
Age Brilliantly is a community platform to help you
make better decisions and plan for your next stages of life.
1. Aging is a natural development process that starts at birth; throughout your life journey focus on growth.
2. Be true to yourself and live your values; don’t be limited by the birthdate and ageist norms that began generations ago.
3. Define what fulfillment means for you now and for your future-self; monitor and update your views regularly and use changing definitions as a learning experience.
4. Invest in your 6 Life Essentials; make wise choices based on your values and make inevitable tradeoffs both now and between the present and your future desires.
5. Live intentionally by connecting with your future-self and being proactive; when possible, engage in activities that compound to generate exponential results for the future.
6. Change is a constant throughout your life and world history; be vigilant for the need to respond; then thoughtfully transitioning to new opportunities and savor your next phase of life.
7. Be a life-long learner who makes informed decisions; share your insight and serve as a role model to inspire and support others who also want to maximize their 100+ year lives.
Age should never be a barrier to pursuing meaningful employment and embracing new career opportunities. As an older job seeker, you bring a wealth of
Retirement is a significant life milestone that many individuals look forward to, signaling a time of rest and relaxation after years of dedicated work. However,
In the rapidly changing landscape of our modern world, the concept of retirement is undergoing a profound transformation. With advancements in healthcare, technology, and improved
Martha Stewart, the iconic lifestyle entrepreneur, recently made headlines as the oldest woman to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated. She inspired people worldwide to