In an increasingly digital world, older adults are breaking stereotypes as they embrace technology at a surprising pace. With advances in user-friendly technology, older individuals
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE SELF
We all want to lead a fulfilling future. That’s why planning is important.
Age Brilliantly is a community platform to help you
make better decisions and plan for your next stages of life.
1. Aging is a natural development process that starts at birth; throughout your life journey focus on growth.
2. Be true to yourself and live your values; don’t be limited by the birthdate and ageist norms that began generations ago.
3. Define what fulfillment means for you now and for your future-self; monitor and update your views regularly and use changing definitions as a learning experience.
4. Invest in your 6 Life Essentials; make wise choices based on your values and make inevitable tradeoffs both now and between the present and your future desires.
5. Live intentionally by connecting with your future-self and being proactive; when possible, engage in activities that compound to generate exponential results for the future.
6. Change is a constant throughout your life and world history; be vigilant for the need to respond; then thoughtfully transitioning to new opportunities and savor your next phase of life.
7. Be a life-long learner who makes informed decisions; share your insight and serve as a role model to inspire and support others who also want to maximize their 100+ year lives.
As our parents age, planning for their legacy and estate becomes a highly pressing topic. At the same time, it becomes crucial to have honest
One of the best quotes about ageing goes like this: “It’s not the quantity of years, but the quality of the years.” This powerful statement
The need for companionship and support throughout life has become more critical than ever in a world where the average human lifespan is steadily increasing.
In a world filled with financial tradeoffs, the tension between pursuing education and saving for retirement stands out as a universal struggle. It is a
In an era of increased life expectancy and unprecedented possibilities for longevity, planning for the future has taken on new dimensions. The traditional concept of