In the ever-evolving landscape of retirement planning, a seismic shift is underway. This shift can potentially reshape how individuals approach their financial futures. The seismic
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE SELF
We all want to lead a fulfilling future. That’s why planning is important.
Age Brilliantly is a community platform to help you
make better decisions and plan for your next stages of life.
1. Aging is a natural development process that starts at birth; throughout your life journey focus on growth.
2. Be true to yourself and live your values; don’t be limited by the birthdate and ageist norms that began generations ago.
3. Define what fulfillment means for you now and for your future-self; monitor and update your views regularly and use changing definitions as a learning experience.
4. Invest in your 6 Life Essentials; make wise choices based on your values and make inevitable tradeoffs both now and between the present and your future desires.
5. Live intentionally by connecting with your future-self and being proactive; when possible, engage in activities that compound to generate exponential results for the future.
6. Change is a constant throughout your life and world history; be vigilant for the need to respond; then thoughtfully transitioning to new opportunities and savor your next phase of life.
7. Be a life-long learner who makes informed decisions; share your insight and serve as a role model to inspire and support others who also want to maximize their 100+ year lives.
Finding passion in your profession can be challenging in a world where career shifts and burnouts are the norm. Yet, there stand remarkable individuals who
In the past, the quest for full-time jobs was primarily motivated by the need for stability, healthcare coverage, and the assurance of a pleasant retirement.
Caring for one’s ageing parents is a profound and honourable responsibility, but it’s not without challenges. The task involves a delicate balance between personal life,
As the financial landscape continues to evolve, the need for individuals to secure a comfortable retirement becomes increasingly apparent. Statistics show that many people need
In today’s fast-paced world, the concept of a “100-year life” is gaining ground. With advancements in healthcare and technology, people live longer, offering them extended